- This event has passed.
18th Annual Upper Story Tour
June 28 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
Have you ever wondered what’s going on upstairs in that rad historic Downtown building…but didn’t have an “IN” ? Now is your chance to get an insider’s look at several unique Downtown properties during the 18th Annual Upper Story Tour!
Join us Thursday, June 28 from 5-8pm for a self-guided tour behind “the velvet rope” to view unique and historical, residential and commercial spaces often otherwise inaccessible to the general public. The collection of properties this year includes a diverse offering from a brewery to luxury apartments.
Advance Tickets before Noon June 27: $10 click here to buy your tickets!
Tickets @ the Door: $15 (cash only)
Children 12 & Under: Free
START YOUR TOUR AT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
1) 300 E. Monroe St – Newly renovated St. George Apartments (Fully Accessible)
2) 699-613 E Washington – Newly renovated Anvil & Forge Brewing Company – (Partially Accessible)
3) 501 E Capitol Ave – Unfinished space – The Greater Chamber of Commerce & The Springfield Project in historic First United Methodist Building (Accessible)
4) 432 E Monroe St – Unfinished space above Gallina’s Pizza awaiting redevelopment – (Not Accessible)
5) 621 E Monroe St – Finished apartment space above Star Graphics (Not Accessible)
6) 521 E Washington St – Newly renovated Willow & Birch Salon (Accessible)
7) 406 E Adams St – Newly renovated Buzz Bomb Brewing (Partially Accessible)
Reception at Buzz Bomb will begin at 7:30PM (cash bar)
For your dining pleasure, we encourage attendees to choose from the downtown restaurants offering specials to Upper Story Tour patrons (must show wristband). The Upper Story Tour is a Downtown Springfield, Inc. event.