- This event has passed.
Free Levitt AMP Springfield Music Series Concert
June 20, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
With opening act Jerry Palacios.
Official After Party at Aztca.
Special thanks to tonight’s Concert Sponsor, Kerber Eck & Braeckel.
This free concert series is made possible by a competitive matching grant from the Levitt Foundation, plus matching local support from presenting sponsor PNC Bank, plus Isringhausen Imports, City of Springfield, Springfield Park District, Radio Matters Partnership: Midwest Family Broadcasting-Capitol Radio Group -Neuhoff Media, Wyndham City Centre, US Bank, Levi Ray & Shoup, Springfield Convention & Visitors Center, Illinois REALTORS, Central Baptist Church, Evan Lloyd Architects, Illinois National Bank, HISO Music, Star Graphics, Conn’s Hospitality, Recycled Records, Heartland Coca-Cola, Alderman Kristin Dicenso, WUIS’ Nightsounds, Cavanagh & OHara LLP, Foamed Up, Alderman Joe McMenamin, Arch Coal Viper Mine, Springfield Jaycees, Springfield Sliders, Catalano Creative, and UAct.
The series has been organized by Downtown Springfield Heritage Foundation, Downtown Springfield, Inc and Springfield Area Arts Council.
- Bring your lawn chairs, blankets and picnic!
- Site will be open to public prior to 6 pm start time (excepting where marked)
- Bring your own food and beverages (no glass containers)
- On site food and beverage concessions will be available (alcohol purchase will require I.D.)
- Check out downtown restaurants before or after the performances!
- Please clean up your area at the end of the evening (garbage bins will be provided)
- Service dogs are always welcome
- To ensure a safe and welcoming experience for all concertgoers, other dogs are only allowed if: they are well-behaved; they are kept by owner’s side on a short (6 ft. or less), non-retractable leather or nylon leash; their owners pick up after them; and their owners agree to cover any damage, should it occur. Concert organizers reserve the right to ask that owners remove pets from the concert, if needed.
Free parking is available at downtown street meters after 5 pm on weekdays (and all day Saturday and Sunday).
For nearby parking garages, might we suggest:
- INB Parking Garage: adjacent to Levitt AMP concert site, at 4th and Capitol (suggested $5 donation to support three non-profits activating Levitt AMP concerts)
- Herndon Parking Garage: adjacent to the Hoogland Center for the Arts, at 6th and Capitol ($5 fee with $3 going to the non-profits to offset costs)