The vintage cars lining our downtown streets during the 18th Annual International Route 66 Mother Road Festival aren’t the only attraction! Fill your car (vintage or otherwise) with deals at participating shops.
Stop by the DSI tent at 6th and Adams to get your shop list to play:
- Players will receive 1 raffle ticket for every shop visited
- Players will receive 5 raffle tickets for purchase at participating shops
The more raffle tickets you earn, the better your chance to WIN! Winners will receive a basket of downtown goodies valued at $200.
We’re proud to be on the original Route 66 and we welcome you!
Isringhausen Imports is hosting Cars n Coffee just one block away from the Route 66 Mother Road Festival. Come and join this free event for car enthusiasts!
Celebrate the Golden Age of Route 66…the cars, the music, the food, the friends……all brought together along Illinois’ Route 66
*Friday Night! Rt. 66 City Nights Cruise For Crime Stoppers
*Burnout Competition Saturday
*Feast your eyes on the gorgeous rides in the Monet of Cars – all cars on display from Dick Levi’s private collection.
*Live Entertainment on the Hot Rod Stage
*Performance Marketplace for the restoration enthusiast – vendors on display throughout downtown
*Over 40 classes of car awards with CASI certified national judging!
*Post your “selfie” at any IL Route 66 landmark to Facebook, Twitter, or Insta with hashtag #MyIL66 to be featured on IL Route 66 Scenic Byway social media! Info at SelfiesOn66.com
*Downtown Springfield, Inc. Farmers Market – Saturday and Cruise the Shops free activity on Saturday afternoon
*Governors Mansion Photo Op! Stage a photo of your car with the Illinois Governors Mansion as your backdrop.
Downtown Springfield, IL Between Washington & Capitol and 4th & 7th St.
REGISTER YOUR RIDE online: https://goo.gl/gfeFoc or call 317-236-6515
Early Bird (thru 1/31/19) – $35
Advance (thru 9/22/19) – $45
Week of (9/23/19 thru event) – $60
Admission is FREE to all spectators.
On Thursday September 26, the following streets will be marked with “festival” bags starting at 2 pm. You may park at those spaces until Friday at 10 am, when parking is expressly prohibited, as written on the festival meter bags.
- 4th street between Capitol and Washington
- 5th street between Madison and Jefferson east side, traffic control area
- 5th street between Jefferson and Jackson
- 6th street between Jefferson and Capitol, one bag by head west sub shop
- 7th street between Madison and Jefferson east side, traffic control area
- 7th street between Jefferson and Capitol
- Washington between 3rd and 4th south side only
- Washington between 4th and 9th street both sides
- Adams between 2nd and 7th street
- Monroe between 3rd and 7th street
- Capitol between 4th and 7th
Friday, September 27 at noon
- Close 5th at Jefferson
- Close 6th between north of American Legion Drive and Jefferson
- Close Capitol between east side of 4th and west side of 7th street
- Close Monroe at 3rd east of the tracks
- Close Adams at 2nd street and west side of 7th street
- Close Washington east side of 4th street
Friday Sept 27th Close at 5 PM
- Close 7th at Jefferson
- Close Monroe at 3rd west side of tracks
- Close 4th on the north side of Capitol.
- Close the east side of 4th St (parking lane and thru lane) from Jackson to Capitol, leaving the west side of 4th St (Parking Lane and one thru lane) open for vehicles to proceed west onto Capitol.
Sunday Sept 29th at 5 pm
All streets are opened.