Experience a Week of Sidewalk Sales in September
Experience Downtown Springfield’s Sidewalk Sales like never before. This month we are for the first time ever introducing a week-long sidewalk sale that will take place September 18th through the 23rd. Timed perfectly for new autumn fashions and gift-giving, and an opportunity to get outside and enjoy the beginning of the fall weather. The sidewalk sales will be happening from 10 am to 5 pm each day till the 23rd. Store hours may vary by day so don’t forget to check online to see if your favorite is open!
September 18-23, 2021 10 am – 5 pm
What to Expect From Sidewalk Sales
Semi-annually Downtown Springfield hosts Sidewalk Sales, which offers fantastic bargains at stores throughout the downtown area. In the past, the sales only lasted the weekend. However, this September the event is being extended to bring you a whole week of sales! This is an excellent family-friendly event or a great way to spend the afternoon with friends. We’ll make it a memorable time like we always do, with our unique boutiques, restaurants, and breweries.
What Vendors Are Participating
The following stores are participating:
- Abe’s Old Hat Antiques & Country Store: Special sales on antiques, candles and potpourri.
- Itty Bitty Fashion Truck: Hours: 10-5 pm Tuesday-Friday and 9 am-12 pm Saturday 9/18. They will be having a deeply discounted sale rack of clothing for sidewalk sales.
- Springfield Vintage: $5 holler rack of clothing and tables of other fun cheap stuff!
- Daisy Jane’s: Daisy Jane’s is a local favorite for fabulous gifts and greeting cards, unique decor, baby and toddler clothing, and beautiful art from community contributors.
- Dumb Records: Dumb Records carries mostly vinyl records and CDs of all different genres.
- Corrine’s Closet: 50% off new preloved merchandise. Bath bombs are buy 3 get 2 free.
- Studio on 6th, the Original Art Co-op: Studio on 6th is an artist co-operative where the participating local artists receive 100% of the sale of their work.
- Murphy’s Loft: Murphy’s Loft will have lots of clothing on sale from $5.00-$15.00. All Seasons priced to sell! Huge markdowns to make room for new Fall and Christmas. Markdowns on home decor and jewelry also.
- Willow & Birch: Willow and Birch is closed Sunday and Monday of the sale. However, they are open the remaining days and will have a $15 dollar sale rack and tons of products for $10 and under!
- Wild Rose: Wild Rose is an artisan boutique offering unique items crafted by artists from central Illinois built on a foundation of friendship and creativity.
- The Pharmacy Gallery & Art Space: The mission of the Pharmacy Gallery & Art Space is to cultivate and celebrate expressions of multidimensional artists.
- Moxie Massage: Moxie Massage, voted best Massage therapists in Springfield, IL – welcomes you to experience what everyone is talking about, and see for yourself what it is like to feel good again.
- Resource One: Resource One is a full-service contract office furniture dealership, located in Central Illinois, but actively servicing clients across industries and throughout the United States.
- Piper and Arrows: Piper and Arrows boutique will be open normal hours: Monday & Wednesday 11-2pm, Tuesday and Thursday 5-8pm, and Saturday 9-5. They will have 20% off of their already 30% off clearance racks!
- Whimsy Tea: 20% of all Whimsy Teas!
- Wild Rose Artisans: Wild Rose Artisans will have hand made items marked down. We will have a table fill of great deals. Clothing will also be on sale.